Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Affirm yourself through self-talk

Self-talk determines how we handle life.

Positive affirmations are a good tool to help us face our many challenges. Below is a list of affirmations to use to encourage yourself each day. Set a goal to say all of them to yourself each day. If you are by yourself, say them out loud. Then pick one of them to focus on all day.

1. Even though I fail sometimes, I will succeed by continuing to take steps in the right direction.

2. I feel fine; I really feel good about myself.

3. When I momentarily think that I cannot go on, I remember all the things that I have accomplished and the people who love and support me. I then realize that with God I can go on and I will get through the bad times.

4. Although I do not always display my inner strength, I know that it is there and growing stronger every day.

5. When I become disappointed, I try to look at the positive aspects of my life and I feel better about myself.

6. I can talk myself into a good mood by thinking about pleasant experiences and doing things that I enjoy. See Philippians 4:8.

7. I feel good, I feel great! It will be a good day.

8. I can effectively cope with the daily stresses and hassles in my life.

9. I am here to stay; I will be seen and heard and experience life to its fullest.

10. Life is super when you view its complexity and splendor.

11. My goals are obtainable, and I am confident that my persistence will pay off.

12. Step by step I will put the pieces of my life together.

Let me know how saying these affirmation helps you.

E-mail me: susancares4@verizon.net
Visit my web site: www.susangarland.net

No comments:

Post a Comment